About Us

Breadcrumb Navigation

Halcumb Cemetery was established by the Halcumb Family in 1880. The first burial was a Charles Halcumb. He was born September 28, 1878 and died January 10, 1880. Halcumb cemetery became a district in 1935 by a resolution of the board of supervisors which allowed the district to be maintained by taxes and charges for service. Halcumb Cemetery is 23.3 acres of land located 35 miles east of Redding. The district has a chapel located on the Halcumb site. The district maintains two (2) cemeteries, The Cove Cemetery and Halcumb Cemetery. The Cove Cemetery is .2 acres and is closed to further burials. There are 30 graves marked in the Cove Cemetery, the first grave marked is 1890.


Office: 530-337-6547
Fax: 530-337-6547
Email: halcumbcemetery@outlook.com
Po Box 118
Montgomery Creek, Ca 96065

Location
29943 Hwy 299E
Montgomery Creek, Ca 96065